GLC-AAAE Historical Timeline
- 1968 – North Central Region of AAAE formed, then renamed to the Great Lakes Chapter
- 1969 – First Great Lakes Chapter Annual Conference. NE, ND, and SD join the chapter.
- 1971 – GLC-AAAE incorporated as a not for profit corporation in Wisconsin.
- 1975 – The ARFF Valor and Achievement awards were first awarded.
- 1991 – Manitoba and Ontario join the chapter. First Environmental Management Conference.
- 1996 – First National Air Service Conference
- 2005 – Aviation Ground Service Association (AGSA) created
- 2008 – First AGSA Workshop
- 2012 – Corporate Advisory Committee created
- 2015 – First FAA Joint Operations and Maintenance Conference
- 2016 – First National Airport Economic Development Conference, replacing the NASA & AFSA conference
Read more about our history