Membership in the Great Lakes Chapter of AAAE is open on an individual basis with very reasonable administrative fees of $35 each year. Membership in the chapter is encouraged for:
- Managers at Commercial Service airports.
- Individuals in second and third level airport management or supervisory positions.
- Managers of General Aviation airports.
- Airport and Aviation Consultants, Planners, Engineers, Airport Service and Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers.
- Administrators, Instructors and Students of Educational Institutions with airport and aviation management programs.
- Membership in the Student category shall be open to all students who are enrolled in any accredited college or university with an interest in aviation or airports.
The Great Lakes Chapter has officially resolved and strongly supports the AAAE membership Diversity policy and efforts that extend to all Chapters.
Individuals seeking to become more involved in the chapter will find support from the Chapter President, Officers and State Representatives.